Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Learning

Alrighty I'm sitting here trying to calm down little Haley-girl since she slept a lot today and wants to stay up and up and up and up and..... So I thought I would sit here and try to figure out some of these here confounded options. Right now I'm trying to upload a photo. Since I don't know how it is going to turn out, I'm just going to use a yellow ribbon, since the troops are always on my mind.

Alrighty, I figured out how to do it I think - well at least one of the two ways I know that there are. Now I just gotta figure out the other way!!

Well I have no idea what to do at this late hour so I'll just email dad and see what he says!! Oh well I'll figure this out sooner or later.

For Joe and Brian

Well I'll be a monkey's aunt!! I figured it out!

White is probably not a good choice... but I wanted to know how these different colors show up on the background I have. So I'm playing around to see if I can read any of these easily or if I should put them on my do not use list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home