Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Upcoming TV Appearance

Hey all, my dance class should be on TV the Sunday after next! Of course I'll let y'all know when it will air, but it's not really that big of a deal. We were filmed during class and then they picked three people to be interviewed ~ I was one of those people. I hadn't planned on it, but the "news girl" turned to me and "ok, your next!" So I gave an interview.... though I can already tell you that it will be cheesy and that I probably look like a giggly teenager or something.... not to mention my accent will probably show up loud and clear! Maybe they'll cut my portion!!! Anyway, it was a bit exciting nonetheless :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know what channel and time? Marshall would get a kick out of seeing aunt mimi on tv. :)

Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home