Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Gone for a Week

Well, I dropped Christian and Toree off at their Uncle Bill's house today. They will go home with Grandma and Poppa. Toree is unsure how long she will stay at their house, but Christian is staying until Wednesday. Grandpa will pick him on his way home from work. The two of them will then spend until Saturday morning with Grandpa and Grandma, where we will meet at Stone Mountain and spend the day with the rest of us. I'm really going to miss them while they are away this week!!!! :( Then the following Wednesday they will leave for Texas :-(((( This school year we get Thanksgiving and Spring Break together. I am hoping my spring break is at the same time so that we can do some fun stuff like exploring Louisiana or something instead of coming here for the hum drum of everyday stuff, where I will be away at least three days that week for my own schooling. Whatever it is, we will make the best of it, that much I'm sure of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home