Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Toree

Well Hello Everyone!

Yes, I cannot keep up with my blog! Guess I just have to accept it!

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that Toree gets to stay here in Georgia with me! Christian is going back to Washington to be with his dad but still reserves the right to move back here with me if should choose to do so.

We are going to start the enrolling process for Toree on Monday. Though there is the possibility of homeschooling because the school here is so ... um, how do I put this ... um, well, ... let's just say it isn't the best of environments. There is the possibility we will be moving if Paul can help get the house fixed so I can sell the house.

Either way - SHE'S STAYING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home