Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dragons

This is Bailey's soccer team! They are absolutely adorable :)
Well, they had their first game today and even though they lost they played hard! Paul was out of town so I and one of the dads co-coached. What a workout!

Bailey came out during the first minute of play because he got hit in the eye. He went back in during the second quarter but was out within the first few minutes because when he kicked a ball, someone else was kicking and somehow made his leg bend backwards. During the second half he started to come out and I told him no - because this time it was over hurt feelings. He got to play goalie during the last quarter and the other team scored on him - I thought for sure he was going to sit down right there and pout, but the other coach was ready and was at the goal talking to him the whole time!

It's funny but I kind of hope Paul is gone for all the practices and games - this was fun!!!

I had had to drop Madison off at ballet early and made her take some books and paper with her because I would be late picking her up. Well, while picking her up we made friends with a homeschooling family. The mom offered that at any time I need help, especially with getting Madison to ballet, to let her know and she would help. That is such a blessing because I had been thinking all morning that I didn't like the arrangement I set up even though it was the best one because the studio is extremely safe. A police officer is a board member and he is always there.

Anyhow, that was our MORNING! Now we have the afternoon off until it is time to go to Toree's game tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home