Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 02, 2007

First High School Football Game

Toree attended her first high school football game Friday night. I picked up her friend, Courtney, and took them to the game. This was a first for me as well, for two reasons: 1) I'm taking one of my babies and dropping them off at a high school football game, 2) I've never been to a football game here at Central so I didn't know how picking them up would be!

Picking them up was not so bad. They had the entrance I went in to drop them off blocked so I was about to call them when they called me at the pick up spot wondering how far away I was. I told them to hightail it to where the Q100 van had been parked and I would slow down long enough for them to jump in but that they had to hurry. They of course took their sweet time and I had to go down the street a 1/2 mile and park in a little blocked off entrance. So not so bad.

Anyway, Central won 31 to 14! I'd say it was a great first game :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home