Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 03, 2006

Spring Quarter

Well, I finally finished up another term at school. This past time I had four classes to carry - but I will say they were easy. I had Environmental Science, Biology, English Composition and Computer Applications. Once again, I have maintained an A in each class which of course keeps me on the Dean's List for the time being.

I added an activity to my already heavy load ... I'm shooting again ... this time for the school. I am a part of Alpha Omega Xi which is a Criminal Justice fraternity (co-ed obviously). They asked me to be on the shooting team which is one of five teams that makes up the Criminal Justice team. I may be expanding to some of the other teams ... especially Physical Combat. It'll be awhile before I, myself, am in competition but I'll be sure to let you know when I am!

Let's see, Madison is all signed up for cheerleading again. Bailey will be starting T-Ball this fall as well. Last, but not least, Morgan Haley will more than likely be starting gymnastics again. Christian will still be in band playing trumpet while Toree will also still be in band playing clarinet.

Ok, I'm tired now ... MAYBE I'll get back and post more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy,
I am so proud of your accomplishments, & staying on the Deans List. One piece of unsolicted advice, from a doting aunt,don't spread yourself to thin. The kids sound like they are happy and healthy.
Love you and the kids,
Aunt Janis

Saturday, July 15, 2006 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home