Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 15, 2009

Nature Journals

I'm trying to find a fun way to journal for our Nature Journals. We have so much wildlife around here that nature journals are going to be even better than past years. So I'm going to try letting the kids blog their nature journals since they don't really like the drawing portion of nature journals (there are exceptions, like Bailey).
I'll even be posting my own nature journal comments. It's one of my ways to remember Aunt Doris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home