Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Home Again

Well we got home last night between 10 and 1030 (didn't pay attention to the time). It was good to be home in many ways (Paul is here, my own bed), but not so good in others (now I gotta clean my own house :-p). The week went well and without much incident at all. The kids all played well together and now Bailey is upset that we won't be seeing Marshall today or tomorrow. He didn't want to go home at all :)

Their chicken pox are on the mend and are totally scabbed over now. So Madison will be going back to school sometime next week... maybe Wednesday or Thursday. With it being kindergarten and the fact that she is so far ahead, I'm not worried with how much school she is missing for now. Neither is her teacher. I picked up some work for her to do while she is absent so she isn't going to be behind much, if at all.

Little Morgan Haley has suddenly grown up on me. She is no longer my baby anymore. There has been a verbal explosion that just blows me away. Not to mention she has gained some major independence. Not once this past week did I hold her to go to sleep and she rarely came to me for anything because she was having so much fun with her partner in crime, McKayla. Oh man, was it fun to watch those two play. How I wish I had had a videocamera! Waaahhhh, momma wants some cuddle time!!!!!

Well, I think that's about all from this camp. I'm going to go catch up on some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home