Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Deddy's WLS

I started out my day getting up at 5:30am so that I could drive out and watch Marshall and McKayla. Leaving at 5:45am makes me just miss the beginning of rush hour traffic which was my goal. I got to Mom's a little after 7. Between 9:30 and 10:00am Momma called from the hospital and said they had taken Deddy back but wouldn't be starting right away so it would be 3 or 4 hours before we'd hear anything else. I'll keep y'all posted as I hear!
*********************
Well 5 hours later, Momma calls to tell me that Deddy is out of surgery and in recovery. Everything has gone well and was able to be done laproscopically! They started the surgery a little later than anticipated which is what took so long. The leak test will be done in the morning and then they'll get him started on his new diet. Then he should be heading home sometime in the afternoon. Alrighty, more as I know it!
*********************
Deddy called just a few minutes ago (re 4:45pm). He sounded pretty groggy and was going to drift back to sleep, but other than that, he sounded pretty darn good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home