Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Speech Evaluator

Of all the days to return phone calls - she calls on a Sunday night. Whatever works, I'm just glad she finally got in touch with me! It was a week and a half from the first time I called - and I called nearly every day since then, too.

What a process just to get speech evaluated!! She's sending a packet and we have to provide all these things (birth certificate, proof of residency - including the deed to the house not just bills, etc). Well we still haven't recieved the birth certificates from our request in August, so we really have to get on top of that one! Then after I get all that stuff and the packet returned then someone will process it and set up an appointment. Whew - it'll probably be next year at the rate things are going now :-p

I'll keep ya posted, as always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home