Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 31, 2005

Christie

June 13, 1974 - January 31, 1996

I just wanted to say a few words about my friend Christie whom I still miss very much - even after 9 years --- really it was a little more since the last time we talked, so closer to 10 years now.

To this day I still listen to boy bands just cause they make me think of her :) I know good and well had she lived she would have tried out for American Idol each and every chance she got - and we would have been there cheering her on. That was her dream - to sing and to write. I wish I had the notebook full of songs she wrote. I can see her being a reality tv junkie too :D She was enthralled with that kind of thing and it fits her personality so perfectly. I can see her hanging out at karaoke bars as often as she could, too. That girl loved to sing!

Hey, Mabel, watch after little Jace ~ as if I need to ask. Tell him all about his momma and his godmother for us. Miss you girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home