Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ron



Wow, can you believe it's been it's been 4 years since Ron died. I can't. Sometimes I still can't believe he's gone at all. He's definitely living on in his children though... there's no denying that. Even though I'll never stop missing him, it is getting easier. But at the most inconvenient times I'll get so pi$$ed off at him. At least those fits are few and far between now. Most of the time I just want to hug him or hear him talk - even though his voice has faded in my memories at all.

I love you, Ron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home