Family Happenings

A place so our family and friends can see what's going on in our lives! ----------------- www.geocities.com/familyaunaturale7 ----------------- www.localendar.com/public/mimi74_97 ----------------- http://photobucket.com/albums/y1/familyaunaturale7

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 10, 2005

Tammy's Hearing

I had my final evaluation performed today and basically there's nothing to tell. They did some major balance tests on me by messing with my inner ear and taking reading with some electrodes on my ears and around my eyes. Apparently I respond in a healthy manner and it doesn't affect my day to day living ~ which of course is wonderful! I definitely qualify for a hearing aid but the insurance doesn't cover it so we're looking at the different places my audiologist gave me and seeing how much the different kinds costs. I can't wait to be able to hear normally! Otherwise there is nothing left to do except annual evaluations to keep an eye on my Meniere's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home